Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More About My Homestay!

So I heard back from Jules and she is awesome! I'm already so in love with her and her family. She has 8 kids, but because most of them are older, there will only be 1 living at home while I am there. It will just be Jules, Beau (her 9-year-old son), Whitney, and me. I'm so excited! It's going to be so much fun. Jules' home is about a 30 minute walk from the school we'll be at and according to googlemaps, it's not too far from the beach either! She was excited to hear that I love the beach and play guitar because those are two of her favorite things too. It looks like I'm in for quite an amazing experience, and I get to start in less than three weeks now! I'm getting more excited every day!

Here's a map to give you an idea of where the house is.

 

View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Less than 3 weeks?! That cannot be possible. That is so soon! Good thing I'm coming down to hang out with you today AND tomorrow, gotta try to get my fill of you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear more about it. You're going to have a great time Emily!

    ReplyDelete